Do you have a passion for sales leadership and are looking for an opportunity in a unique and distinct brand?!
A Lead Advisor acts as the mentor and coach for a team of Mobile Advisors (Sales Reps) within their location. They are the driving force behind their location's success, and always leading by example.
To be successful, a Lead Advisor is a passionate, knowledgeable, and sales and service oriented individual who has solid leadership and communication skills, and can work closely with their team to drive their location's profitability.
· Achieving and enforcing all key business objectives: sales, service and customer experience standards
· Actively reaching out to customers within the store to drive traffic to the location
· Meet required sales and operational targets both personally and for the location overall
· Provide customers with superior knowledge of all product lines and services available
· Establish trusting relationships with customers by helping them find the best products to meet their needs
· Provide any customer with outstanding ongoing support
· Follow and enforce all corporate operational policies (loss prevention, inventory, theft, fraud, etc.)
· Understand market trends and high-level competitor sales volumes
· Create a motivating environment for all Mobile Advisors
· Ensure Mobile Advisors are being coached and provided with feedback on their sales progress on a weekly basis
· Work with HR to actively recruit for top talent to ensure a bench of qualified candidates
· Have a professional, fun and friendly attitude!
· 2 - 4 years of retail sales and customer service experience
· Leadership experience a definite asset
· Passion and a keen interest in mobile devices and upcoming technology
· Driven by success and challenge
· Proven people development skills and ability to assess talent
· Performance and conflict management skills
· High level of integrity, trust and professionalism
· Proven track record of delivering financial results
· Organized and quick thinking
· Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast paced team environment
BENEFITS TO WORKING
WITH THE MOBILE SHOP:
· Competitive total rewards and compensation package (Annual Salary + UNCAPPED commission)
· Ongoing training through in-person sessions and online through TMS University
· Unparalleled carrier support
· Employee referral bonus
· Attractive EPP choices from all carriers
· Visible career advancement opportunities
Apply today or visit us @ www.themobileshop.ca/mobileshop-careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position.
The Mobile Shop is an equal opportunity.